DVI DL Booster - EXT-DVI-141DLB
Dual Link DVI Displays Go the Distance with HD Visuals Intact
Extending the super high resolutions of dual link DVI displays over a long dual link DVI cable is nearly impossible with full visual clarity and precision, primarily due to the DVI specification, which limits distance to about 15-feet.
But with the addition of a Gefen DVI DL Booster to the end of that same dual link DVI cable, it can send HD resolutions up to 3840x2400 with a perfect replication of visuals.
A sort of cable companion, the DVI DL Booster comes equipped with an optional power supply for guaranteed performance.
Gefen's family of Boosters include various hard working little boxes that make HDTV extension through a long cable easy and effective. They are limited in distance at the highest resolutions up to 200 feet.
To go beyond the limited inherent DVI distance or if you'd like to use two or more cables, our Boosters are a perfect option. They replicate digital video signals, enabling you to "daisy chain" cables and Repeaters as far as you need to go.
How it works
This plug and play installation takes mere seconds. You simply connect your Dual Link DVI cable on one side of the DVI DL Booster and the display's cable on the other side. The DVI DL Booster sits between the end of your DVI DL cable and your display.
Note: The DVI DL Booster is HDCP pass-through.
* DVI DL Booster
* 5V Power Supply
* User's Manual
* Perfects digital video sent over long stretches of dual link DVI cables
* Extends DVI displays 200 ft away from the source
* Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2K, and 3840 x 2400
* Supports DDWG standards for DVI compliant monitors
* HDCP compliant
* Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2 x 1.65 Gbps
* Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
* Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
* Dual Link Range: 1080p/3840 x 2400
* DVI Connector: DVI-I (29 pin) female (digital only)
* Power Supply: 5V DC
* Power Consumption: 5 watts (max)
* Dimensions: 2.5"W x 1"H x 2"D
* Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
MFG INFO PAGE