2x1 HD Digital Audio Switcher - EXT-HD-241A
Easily Switch Between Two HDTV Devices Using One HDTV Display
2 HDTV Sources + 1 HDTV Display = High Definition Convenience and Ease
Our 2x1 HD Digital Audio Switcher enables effortless HDTV source switching using a single high definition display. A simple and reliable solution,it links any two HDTV sources (such as HD DVD players and satellite set tops) to one HDTV display. It completely eliminates the need to disconnect and reconnect multiple HDTV sources, saving time by providing a fundamental tool that brings it all together behind the scenes. When all three devices (the display plus the two sources) are connected to the 2x1 HD Digital Audio Switcher and powered on, you simply select which source you want to view on the display using the Switcher, the IR remote that comes with it, or any universal remote you program to work with the Switcher.
Fully HDCP Compliant
HDCP (high bandwidth digital content protection) is a standard encoded into the video signal to prevent it from being pirated. If a source device is HDCP coded and is connected to a HDTV display or projector without the proper HDCP decoding mechanism, the picture is relegated to ?snow? or in some cases, very low (480P) resolutions of the images. In order to see HDTV with HDCP compliance, the source, the display and any device in between must be equipped with HDMI™ connections that can enable HDCP decoding, such as the 2x1 HD Digital Audio Switcher.
How it works
Simply connect your HDTV display to the Switcher?s display output. Then connect both HDTV sources to the Switcher?s inputs using the HDMI™ cables that come with the Switcher. Once the sources, the Switcher and the display are all powered and connected, you simply select which source you want to view.
Note: DVI, HDCP & HDMI Defined
* 2x1 HD Digital Audio Switcher
* RMT-2IR remote control
* Two 6-foot HDMI cables
* Two 6-foot TosLink cables
* 5VDC power supply
* Saves money on hardware
* no need to purchase multiple high definition displays
* Saves space
* a single high definition display works with both DVD players and satellite set tops
* Saves time?no need to disconnect and reconnect HDTV devices?everything is always connected and accessible
* No loss of quality?the integrity of the high definition signal is preserved throughout the transmissions using high caliber HDMI™ cables that ensure the signal is maintained
* Operational flexibility?you can switch at the source, with the IR remote control or your own universal remote
* Compatible with all HDMI™-equipped, HDCP-enabled HDTV devices.
* Easy to install and simple to operate
* Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65 GHz
* Single Link Range:1080P/1920x1200
* Vertical Frequency Range: 50 - 85 Hz
* Video Input Connector: HDMI 19-pin Type A
* Video Output Connector: DVI-I (29 pin) female, Supports ONLY Digital Signals
* Audio Input/Output: S/PDIF (Digital Coax), Optical TOSlink
* Power Consumption:15 Watts (max.)
* Power Supply 5VDC
* Dimensions:4"W x 1"H x 4"D
* Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
* HDCP Compliant
MFG INFO PAGE