2x1 HDTV Switcher NEW With Discrete IR Remote Cont
2 HDTV Sources + 1 HDTV Display = High Definition Convenience and Ease
The 2x1 HDTV Switcher enables effortless HDTV source switching using a single high definition display. A simple and reliable solution, the 2x1 HDTV Switcher links any two HDTV sources (DVD players and satellite set tops) to one HDTV display. It completely eliminates the need to disconnect then reconnect multiple HDTV sources, saving time by providing a fundamental tool that brings it all together behind the scenes. When all three devices (the display plus the two sources) are connected to the 2x1 HDTV Switcher and powered on, you simply select which source you want to view on the display using the Switcher, the IR remote that comes with it, or any universal remote you program to work with the Switcher.
High Definition Television Defined
HDTV (high definition television) is a rapidly emerging video standard that transmits large amounts of visual data (resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and 1080P) using DVI (Digital Video Interface) connectors, resulting is crisp, highly defined visuals that resemble movies shot on 35mm film. Since 2000, DVD players, computers, televisions and monitors have been equipped with the 24-pin DVI connection ports. DVI is the current transmitter of choice for HDTV because it is a purely digital interface that retains the integrity of the video signal through any transmission?even when sent over long lengths of cable. With DVI, there is no digital-to-analog or analog-to-digital conversion process that needs to take place before, during or after transmission. This streamlined, straightforward process makes DVI the current preferred interface for HDTV.
How it works
Simply connect both sources to the Digital Audio Switcher's inputs, then connect the Digital Audio Switcher output to the receiver's output. Apply power by connecting the power supply and you're ready to switch.
Note: The HDTV Switcher is HDCP compliant.
DVI, HDCP & HDMI Defined
* 2x1 HDTV Switcher
* RMT-2IR Remote Control
* Two 6-foot DVI Cables
* 5VDC Power Supply
* User's Manual
* Switch easily between any two HDTV sources
* Extends the range of HDTV devices by equalizing and reclocking the HDTV signal
* Maintains high resolution video - beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, and computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 are easily achieved
* Discrete IR remote (included)
* Front panel switching
* Supports DDWG standards for DVI monitors
* HDCP pass-through
* Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65 GHz
* Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
* Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
* Single Link Range: 1080p/1920 x 1200
* DVI Connector: DVI-I 29 pin female (digital only)
* Power Supply: 5V DC
* Power Consumption: 5 watts (max)
* Dimensions: 6.25"W x 1"H x 3.25"D
* Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
MFG INFO PAGE