DVI Super Booster - EXT-DVI-141SB
Added Power Propels DVI Even Greater Distances
Extending HD digital video via DVI beyond its specified 15-foot distance limitation using a DVI copper cable simply cannot replicate the highest resolutions perfectly. In fact, sparkles or other objectionable distractions of the video often appear that indicate the signal has been degraded.
But add a DVI Super Booster to that same cable, and it can extend pristine HD resolutions up to 1080p or 1920x1200 up to 200-feet. It operates just like the DVI Booster, but comes with an optional power supply that guarantees performance up to 200-feet. So you can kick back and enjoy your video in the most precise, enthralling manner it was intended.
Gefen's family of Boosters include various hard working little boxes that make HDTV extension through a long cable easy and effective. They are limited in distance at the highest resolutions up to 200 feet.
To go beyond the limited inherent DVI distance or if you?d like to use two or more cables, our Boosters are a perfect option. They replicate digital video signals, enabling you to "daisy chain" cables and Repeaters as far as you need to go.
How it works
This plug and play installation takes mere seconds. You simply connect the DVI cable on one side of the DVI Super Booster and to the display's cable on the other side. The DVI Super Booster sits between the end of your DVI cable and your display. You also have the option of connecting another DVI cable to the Booster, daisy chaining Boosters and cables for greater distances.
Note: The DVI Super Booster is HDCP pass-through.
* DVI Super Booster
* 5V Power Supply
* User's Manual
* Perfects digital video sent over long stretches of DVI cables
* Extends DVI displays away up to 200 feet from the source
* Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2K, and 1920 x 1200
* Supports DDWG standards for DVI compliant monitors
* HDCP compliant
* Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65 Gbps
* Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
* Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
* Single Link Range: 1080p/1920 x 1200
* DVI Connector: DVI-I (29 pin) female (digital only)
* Power Supply: 5V DC
* Power Consumption: 5 watts (max)
* Dimensions: 1.75"W x 1"H x 1.875"D
* Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
MFG INFO PAGE