2x1 DVI KVM Switcher - EXT-DVIKVM-241
Switches DVI, USB 2.0 & Audio between any Two Computers with a DVI port (PC or Mac).
Digital Video, USB 2.0 and Audio Switching at Your Fingertips
Now you can switch easily and reliably between any combination of two DVI and USB 2.0 equipped computers (PC or Mac) - using only one keyboard, monitor and mouse. The 2x1 DVI KVM Switcher saves space - there's no need to work on a desk crowded with double monitors, keyboards and mouse devices. It saves time - there's no need to move from one monitor to another to access different computers. And, it saves money - there's no need to purchase additional monitors, mouse devices, keyboards etc. The Switcher allows you to choose between a Macintosh or PC keyboard/video/mouse combination.
Apple's ADC flat panel displays can be connected when used with the DVI to ADC Conversion Box.
This product does not support the Apple 30 inch Cinema Display. The DVI DL Switcher does support the Apple 30" Cinema Display.
How it works
The 2x1 DVI KVM Switcher switches DVI, USB 2.0 and audio between two computers located near each other. Simply plug your display and peripherals directly into the back of the Switcher. Connect the cables to the computers you want to control. Finally, push the select button in the front panel to switch to the computer you want to control.
Note: The 2x1 DVI KVM Switcher is HDCP Pass-Through.
* 2x1 DVI KVM Switcher
* One 5V Power Supply
* Two 6ft DVI cables
* Two 6ft USB cables
* Two Audio cables
* User's Manual
* Switches easily between any two DVI computers with USB 2.0 and audio
* Maintains highest resolution single link video
* Saves time and increase your productivity
* Use either PC or Mac USB 2.0 keyboard/mouse
* Independent EQ adjustments that compensate
* Front panel switching
* Parallel remote port (RMT-2 not included)
* Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2K, and 1920 x 1200
* Supports DDWG standards for DVI monitors
* Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65 Gbps
* Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
* Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
* Single Link Range: 1080p/1920 x 1200
* DVI Connector: DVI-I 29 pin female (digital only)
* Audio Connector: mini-phone stereo 3.5mm
* USB 2.0 Input Connection: type "B"
* USB 2.0 Output Connection: type "A"
* Power Supply: 5V DC
* Power Consumption: 10 watts (max)
* Dimensions: 7"W x 1.25"H x 3"D
* Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
MFG INFO PAGE