4x4 HDTV Matrix - EXT-HDTV-444N
Connect and access any four sources from up to four displays
4 Sources + 4 Displays = An Easily Integrated HDTV Matrix System
The 4x4 HDTV Matrix routes high definition video in multiple resolutions up to 1080p from any of the four HDTV sources to the displays. Four outputs gives you the choice of sending high definition video signals up to four displays. Any four to any four matrix switching allows for maximum versatility for integrated systems. The 4x4 HDTV Switcher eliminates the need to disconnect and reconnect sources to a display equipped with one input. It works with HD-DVD players, TiVo systems, HT PCs, and satellite set top boxes that connect to a DVI display. Every source is accessible at all times by any display by selecting it with an IR remote.
Fully HDCP Compliant
HDCP (high bandwidth digital content protection) is a standard encoded into the video signal to prevent it from being pirated. If a source device is HDCP coded and is connected to a display or projector without the proper decoding mechanism, the picture is relegated to "snow" or in some cases, very low (480P) resolutions of the images. In order to see high resolution digital video with HDCP compliance, both the source, the display and anything in between must be equipped with HDMI/DVI connections that can enable HDCP decoding, such as the 4x4 HDTV Matrix.
How it works
You simply connect the sources to the Matrix's inputs. Then connect four displays to the Matrix's outputs. Once the sources, the matrix and the displays are powered and connected, you simply select which sources you want view on which displays using the IR remote.
Note: DVI, HDCP & HDMI Defined
* 4x4 HDTV Matrix
* RMT-16IR Remote Control
* Four 6 foot DVI cables
* 24V DC Power Supply
* User's Manual
* Rack Ears
* Switch easily between any four HDTV sources
* Distributes any of the four inputs to any of the four HDTV output displays
* Maintains high resolution video - beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, and computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 are easily achieved
* Discrete IR remote (included)
* Serial RS-232 remote port
* Rack ears included
* HDCP compliant
* Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65 Gbps
* Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
* Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
* Single Link Range: 1080p/1920 x 1200
* DVI Connector: DVI-I 29 pin female (digital only)
* Remote Control Port: RS232 female, mini-stereo
* Power Supply: 24V DC
* Power Consumption: 60 watts (max)
* Dimensions: 17"W x 1.75"H x 5.875"D
* Shipping Weight: 10 lbs.
MFG INFO PAGE